Cheer for the Cure 2014 – Save the Date
We are pleased to announce that Cheer for the Cure 2014 will be a two day event! All Non-World’s divisions will be 1 run, with divisions split over the weekend, so we can fit even more teams in!
Cheer for the Cure 2014
December 6 & 7 2014
GM Centre, Oshawa
- Competition Spring Floor
- 2 Full Spring Floors in Practice gym,
- Warm-up mats & 2 – 60ft Spring Tumble Strips
- Full lights and BIG Sound
- **NEW ** Includes DSP/CM Photo Video DVD for each athlete — picked up on site.
|Early Bird||Standard||Late||Last Minute|
|Non-Worlds||$50 + HST||$60 + HST||$70 + HST||$80 + HST|
|Worlds||$70 + HST||$80 + HST||$90 + HST||$100 + HST|
**NEW** Specialty Divisions will be offered
Thanks so much for attending!
Cheer for the Cure 2013 is now FULL!
For information regarding waiting list opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
In 2012, over 150 teams joined forces to help put an end to breast cancer, participating in this charity event with partial proceeds helping to fund breast cancer research. Ranging from the tiny four year old competitors, to the elite senior divisions, Cheer for the Cure is THE kick-off to the competition season. Fully sprung, SEPARATE warm-up facility, lighting and huge backdrop, trophies for every team and banners for Grand Champs of every level!
* Sprung tumbling strip and full 9 mat sprung floor for warm-up
* Fully sprung competition floor
* Professional level sound systems for both competition and warm-up
* Full stage backdrop
* Athletic therapists on-site
* Video replay for the athletes
* Awards for every team